Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
:nener: :nener: 34.7 miles! Private land singletrack and a 15 mile loop at Gladwin. with the new ride on the side of the raod law we rode from the private property 2 miles to the ORV loop and rode some sand. Man it was good to be out. The 200 is really, really fast. :cool:

Questions:
1.is there any snow in the woods? Yes, some spots but you can manage through them. You have to ride smart and not let it hang out. The private land was pretty slippery early in the day but by the time we got back form the ORV trip it was way better so we did another loop.
2. How was Gladwin? Gladwin is do able right now, by next weekend it will be really good. There were quite a few people out there too.
3. What do you think it will be like Sunday? Better than today.
4. What will it be like next weekenmd? Really really god with almost no snow or ice my bet but plan to get muddy. :nod:

Get off the couch and ride....... :p

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
it's amazing that early in the spring we are willing to ride the really c r a p p y loops and still manage to have fun. By May they will totally suck. :nod:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
No, they wil be juuust right :ride:

I'm not talking about the whoops there Lance Armstrong Jr, I'm talking about the wide azz trail, sugar sand pulverized by quads infestation that happens. :think:

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
TJC510 said:
going to cedar creek tomorrow, hopefully there is less snow than last week.

Hope you had fun! we just rode Holton today (just north of Cedar Creek) and there's at least 70% snow cover in the woods yet and lots of it still a good 12 inches deep. could we (did we)? get around - sure! but it wasn't fast by any stretch.

there were some open sections where there was little or no snow so perhaps Cedar Creek being wide/quad type trail might have been better since the sun has a better chance to knock down the snow there.

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Cedar Creek was fun. Ice patch Ice patch Ice patch, but 90% dirt. Nothing Like I rode last year at Tin Cup. Lots and lots of bikes around there today a a few quads. I had a blast today.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom