JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I have a '99 KTM 300 E/XC, with the 50mm White Power Exteme forks. They have always been decent. but I recently had them revalved by W.E.R., and I simply can't believe the difference. They are now super-plush over ruts and roots, they soak up the big rocks, and they have great bottoming resistance. It's like night and day. My hands don't go numb and my forearms dont' turn to jelly (at least not as soon). Best performance investment I've made.

The only drawback is that whereas the rear suspension has always seemed fine to me, I now feel it bucking and kicking over the same stuff the front end glides over. Time for more wallet shock, I guess.

GlennP

Jun 6, 2000
Drew does good work on WPs. I had him do both ends of my '99 300 EXC when I had it. Nice, balanced package. Send him the shock when you can.

KevinB4stk

Jul 5, 2000
Drew revalved and resprung my BBR bike for woods racing, this bike has a XR400 engine in a CR frame. We talked on the phone a few times about the bike I gave him the weight of the bike and myself and sent it out to him. To this day I have only turned the clickers a couple of times, it works like magic compared to what it was like.
This is incredible knowing that this bike is one of a kind and they did it right the first time.
My brother and I have had 4 bikes done by W.E.R. and they were all great, I have nothing but praise for Drew and his crew.

Kevin

pedesktm

Jan 6, 2000
PDS WER Bladder kit takes care of the shock. Great improvement and now I can get just about anyone to recharge with Nitro because of the shrader valve on the WER bladder cap.
Rick
99 300 EXC

Top Bottom