Were your parents against you riding?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Alex2 said:
Yeah but by the time i am 18 I will have college to deal with, and then after that a job and blah blah blah Life sucks.
Oh yeah good points! :laugh:

Welcome to the game called life. You takes your chances and you pays your dues.

If everybody bought in to that line of thinking there would be a lot of really unhappy people out there just being little dronw worker bees. Not that there is anything wrong with that if it's your gig I mean somebody has to do the work while the rest of us have fun.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Alex2 said:
Yeah but by the time i am 18 I will have college to deal with, and then after that a job and blah blah blah Life sucks.
College is for YOU, it's your opportunity to get ahead of the other "I want stuff cause I deserve it" people. The education may very well lead to a well paying job for you and your future family... then you can "help" your kids to buy a bike that THEY ALSO PAY FOR.
These things build character and maturity.
You may find the column "Reason for Being" in the latest Racer X Magazine an interesting read... although you may not like it.
Your choice.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
I'll also say...keep at it. let em know how much it means to you. I was a drummer since 4 years old...my parents didn't want me to have a bike. I worked on them for several years till they caved in. Only problem was, I needed a new set of drums as well. They said drums or dirtbike. Had to have drums. Point is, over time they realized how bad I wanted a bike and finally were cool with it. I didn't get a bike till I was 25....and it was worth ALL of the wait.

Top Bottom