Karna&Justin

~SPONSOR~
Sep 27, 2001
Hello!

I thought I would pass this on... Laura and Tony Bussing will be be doing classes on the West Coast for the next couple of months. Their classes are limited to five riders per class. They are the owners of the Trial's Training Center in TN.

I have signed up for the N.California class over the weekend of May 3rd and I believe there are two spots left. They will be holding this class for the non-expert trial's rider (perfect for the novice rider like myself). The class is scheduled to be held at Frank Raines park near Patterson, Ca. They also have classes scheduled in Oregon, Washington and Utah. Their classes range in skill level. Check out the dates, locations, and information on www.girlrider.net . They can even provide a trial's bike for anyone who is interested but doesn't own a trial's bike! You can e-mail Laura Bussing at Trailwench@aol.com if you have any questions or want to sign up.

Hopefully some of you will be able to take advantage of this once in a life time opportunity!

Karna

Girlrider

Sep 1, 2000
Karna,
You will enjoy the lessons Tony gives. Actually Laura and Tony were the past owners of the TTC as they sold it in January. There is a new owner and now Laura and Tony Drive around and vacation and teach here and there.
Nicole

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
We just got back from the TTC in TN! We never made it there while Laura & Tony were in charge but the new owner is certainly continuing where they left off. The new instructor was excellent also, we learned soooo much. Very relaxed atmosphere and an absolutely beautiful area.

Wish it were more convenient for us to get down there more often. We'll have to check out Tony & Laura's class schedule. :yeehaw:

Jonala

~SPONSOR~
Sep 20, 2000
I just finished Tony and Laura's 2 day class that was held here in N.CA.

I learned more in 3 hrs that I had managed to learn after 21 years of riding. After 12 hrs of instruction, I was phyiscally exhausted and very happy. Tony is a terrific instructor.

A couple of months ago, I entered my first trials event. The club member were flagging a section for the next day. The section had these 36" concrete pipes. I thought NO WAY any non pro can make it over those pipes. After Tony's instruction and PATIENCE, I was going over them. Yeah I left some aluminum deposits on top of the concrete, but I went over and landed in one piece. :yeehaw:

His instruction is something that I will value for years. All the techniques that he taughts cross over to any type of riding. I can't wait to go to the next enduro. Now if I could put a 3 gallon tank on my trials bike. :aj:

Thanks Tony and Laura. :thumb:

Top Bottom