West Kentucky Dirt Track Series

Racerdude

May 24, 2000
Though we are a little known racing organization, we have no lack or competitive racers. Case in point....last nite...Nicky Hayden returned to his dirt track roots, bringing out his tricked out CR450F and putting on a riding clinic. It was really amazing. Though he has raced lots of indoor races with us (really they are too small to really show his talent) His outdoor appearances have been rare. Last night was awesome! As the only rider in the Pro TT division, he was placed in my class, the Open Am. class. off the line....I actually got to the turn first...but i heard him coming...he went around me on the outside, and i got to see, one of the best riders in the world.....on the same track as me. For you motocrossers, this is like riding with mcgrath at your local track. For the woods riders, how about a sunday cruise with wattsy or the like? For all of you dirttrackers, check out our series....we have 23 races scheduled for this summer. average rider attenence is about 200-250 at the outdoors, the winter series we run 300-400 riders. Check out www.flattrackmac.com for more info, or email me. For a chance to ride with some great riders and enjoy an friendly atmosphere, as well as nice tracks....come race with us.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
do you know matt hayden, nicky's cousin? he's an atv racer. he goes to school in tulsa. he went and rode dunes with us in oklahoma this past january. i heard that he was seriously injured in his first race this year.

Racerdude

May 24, 2000
two of nicky's cousins were there, one was named RL, the other i didnt catch...but they were both on mad dog XR100s. it was an awesome show to see

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…