FAST JACK

Apr 6, 2004
All outlaw type stuff, most of what I know goes from around greenbrook subdivision area straight thru town skirting old woods and railroad tracks, out past stateline road and follows powerlines and old fiel roads all the way to hwy 61, would definately want someone to show you or you could ride right by and never know its there.

OldTimer

Feb 3, 2005
FAST JACK said:
All outlaw type stuff, most of what I know goes from around greenbrook subdivision area straight thru town skirting old woods and railroad tracks, out past stateline road and follows powerlines and old fiel roads all the way to hwy 61, would definately want someone to show you or you could ride right by and never know its there.
Are you Dual Sportin' that stuff, or is it "unlicensed" rideable?

I've been eyeballin' that area bordered by Stateline, Sweaney, Holmes, and Tuchlahoma for a long time. People used to drive trucks out there for at least thirty years. Now it has "for sale - 250 acres" signs and they've dug ditches at all the entrances. I don't get it. They're just gonna bulldoze the place and build warehouses there so why get so radical about it? I understand the liability issue, but it seems to me like a couple of "No Trespassing" signs and a wink would cover their backside.

FAST JACK

Apr 6, 2004
Me & my buddies used to ride all over Southaven a few years ago with no tags but since the town has grown and the cops have a much greater presence, we've started dual sporting with tage on our dirt bikes since it's not hard to get a tag for anything in Desoto county. Just about every patch of woods down there has some type of trails through it and if you hook them all together, you can make a 25-30 mile ride.

Top Bottom