we've got real honest to god troops coming to DW

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
anyway, here's what i want to set up, no active duty troop dig in his pocket at all. i'm unemployed but can muster up some beer and some "rack warming" but thye point is i'd like to see us set up a system where they runn a tab and we ponie up. not much to ask really since we're watching NFL sunday ticket, drinking cold beer and these cats are getting shot at. it's a good idea, to people so tight you squeak loosen up or return and fill they're duty position for thier slot.

B

biglou

Ditto. I already told Kav, all he needs to do is get to Stillwater. The rest is covered. Of course, I went and sold "his" bike to Stanley! :laugh: Guess he'll have to Indian wrestle young Mr. Flemmings if he wants to ride it! ;)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I'm with everyone else, sounds like a real plan. For anybody on active duty, it is "on the house" in my book!

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Great idea!!! I am on a more limited budget than I was last year, but I will pitch in where I can. If he needs a bike, I will be bringing the KX and he can ride it all/anytime he wants.

Randy

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I payed for 3 or 4 days but I wont be able to come. If the Okie can move my funds to them that would be ok with me. I assume it would easier than dealing with a refund later.

Top Bottom