wsmc831

~SPONSOR~
Apr 30, 2002
Anyone else getting a speed error on line 22 of the WFO program?  Same values from ico sheet and club....

ico checkmate.

wsmc831

~SPONSOR~
Apr 30, 2002
never mind...I goofed.  Just ran through the program by line...was off 2 digits in the previous line.  Dang these checkmates are sooo much easier to program than pro-comp!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
So how was it??? I heard it was just as muddy and rainy as last year but have not seen any ride reports. I'm sure you were not back on row 79 this year - lol! how about some details?

wsmc831

~SPONSOR~
Apr 30, 2002
lol..well, drenched by mile 5, goggles useless due to fog by mile 7, snow by mile 10. rained all day. Everything got so wet my throttle grip came unglued and I had to cut it off at gas. Cold as hell, but a great course, lot's of really tight stuff and plenty of checks to burn people riding ahead. all in all i think I picked up around 35 points...couldn't say for sure, card was all wet ;-)

it was one of those that wasn't much fun at the time, but sure was after it was over.

didn't pre register so I started on row 40, they ran alot of the same loop twice...can only imagine what it was like for the last group to ride through some of that stuff the second time....
...and a big 4 stroke certainly appeared not to be the bike to have, I can't count how many of them I passed in the woods.....those that would actually move over that is!

but all in all a good day, but kinda looking forward to next weekend being over, could use a break from traveling every weekend.

Top Bottom