Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Guys,

I just walked in the door 1 hour ago from Louisville. My plane landed there this morning at 9:05 EDT. I was almost stranded there, and I would've checked this site if I had been sitting at the airport. So, someone in the Louisville area may have ended up with me as a guest. Thanks for the offers to help with stranded travelers all over the country.

As it turned out, I got a rental car and drove my collegue to Cincinnati, where he got a rental car and drove back to Chicago. I then proceded to drive back through Louisville on my 7 hour journey back to Birmingham.

What a Day. All of our workers in our New York office are accounted for. One was in question for a while, and we knew that her daily routine took her via a train to the World Trade Center. Fortunately, she missed the train this morning due to a head ache. Another of my co-workers, Tracy, in NY is unsure about her father who works at the World Trade Center. Please keep Tracy in your thoughts and prayers.

I can't believe this. Someone is going to pay big for this.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Glade to hear you are safe at home. I will keep Tracy's family, and all others effected by this act of terror in my prayers.

Sawblade

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Tim .. Glad to hear your OK man .. And I agree with you .. what a day .. I am sure there are 100's of people in the same situation as Tracey and my heart goes out to them all. See ya next week

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

FRESH VIDEO

Top Bottom