Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Guys,

I just walked in the door 1 hour ago from Louisville. My plane landed there this morning at 9:05 EDT. I was almost stranded there, and I would've checked this site if I had been sitting at the airport. So, someone in the Louisville area may have ended up with me as a guest. Thanks for the offers to help with stranded travelers all over the country.

As it turned out, I got a rental car and drove my collegue to Cincinnati, where he got a rental car and drove back to Chicago. I then proceded to drive back through Louisville on my 7 hour journey back to Birmingham.

What a Day. All of our workers in our New York office are accounted for. One was in question for a while, and we knew that her daily routine took her via a train to the World Trade Center. Fortunately, she missed the train this morning due to a head ache. Another of my co-workers, Tracy, in NY is unsure about her father who works at the World Trade Center. Please keep Tracy in your thoughts and prayers.

I can't believe this. Someone is going to pay big for this.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Glade to hear you are safe at home. I will keep Tracy's family, and all others effected by this act of terror in my prayers.

Sawblade

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Tim .. Glad to hear your OK man .. And I agree with you .. what a day .. I am sure there are 100's of people in the same situation as Tracey and my heart goes out to them all. See ya next week

Top Bottom