IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I can only assume that he must have had it on a stand, and was practicing body position a lot (must have the Gary Semics 2 day School video) to get the frame paint that wore out, without using up the engine.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
New powerband yes, but which one? No big deal if it's the stock one, but pretty awesome if it's the one from the KX.

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
Okiewan said:
New powerband yes, but which one? No big deal if it's the stock one, but pretty awesome if it's the one from the KX.

It's the TypeR one, I believe it's red. He went ahead and splurged a little but that fine piece of like new equipment deserved nothing less. Heck, the engine isn't even broken in yet.

He should have splurged and bought a few periods and other punctuation marks while he was at it...

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
At least it doesn't have new "breaks" like so many do.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Who would need to ever stop Pat? Too bad I jumped into a whole new realm of dipsticks this summer, they are called boaters. What a new headache! Now if there was a way to merge the 2, and put them both on the bottom of a lake?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
LOL! Been there done that, think I'll stick with keeping a friend or two that has a boat rather than being that person myself.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Who would need to ever stop Pat? Too bad I jumped into a whole new realm of dipsticks this summer, they are called boaters. What a new headache! Now if there was a way to merge the 2, and put them both on the bottom of a lake?

I'm and avid boater and pretty mellow guy. But if I ever do kill someone it will probably be at the launch ramp. It's the guys that want to load all their crap when the get to the ramp that need a good ass kicking. Put your plug in and load passengers, coolers, dog, ez-up, fishing gear, chairs and whatever other crap you have in the parking lot or staging area and not at the ramp when there are 20 other boats waiting to launch. It's takes the wife and I no more than 2 minutes to back the boat down and launch. On the flip side I have seen some pretty funny stuff go down at the ramp. Especially when they are juiced up and trying to get their boat back on the trailer at the end of the day.

Nothing better than a nice day on the river with the wife and dog.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Picture 712.jpg
    Picture 712.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 98

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Don't ya' love the ones that need to scrub the waterline scum off the boat when they load it?

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
thumbs said:
On the flip side I have seen some pretty funny stuff go down at the ramp. Especially when they are juiced up and trying to get their boat back on the trailer at the end of the day.

Haha, that's definately amusing. Ever watch two drunk people try to get on a jet ski? :rotfl:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Nice boat, mine are vintage. 1965 17' Johnson custom with the 150 hp buick v-6. It runs good, but a lot better when its not water logged. I have known for quite a while about the loading ramps. A cam at some local docks would be priceless. My brother got a dui back in the day, his truck went into the Cal Sag channel boat launch, the boat did not sink.

Top Bottom