cr25096er

Apr 16, 2002
I want to let everything heal for a few weeks because It seems every time i do something like lifting or riding i come home w/ a soar this or soar that. Right now its my right elbow n right hip. I dont want to waste my $$ at the gym so i do want to do something for this time. What would you do while trying to heal up like this?

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Do some cardio work. With a sore hip, jogging might not work, so try mountain biking. Then do all the maintanance on your bike you normally neglect. ie:grease swingarm bearings,and such.

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Take a week off. let your muscles heal. Do very little. Maybe a little lite cardio. Every 8-10 weeks of lifting take a week off. The first week back start lite.

MX2_motorex

Jan 7, 2003
I'm not trying to sound mean or anything but the pain that your feeling is part of training so you just have to deal with it. I recomend you take about 3 days off of hard training and do light running and joging, also stretch ALOT. Warming up before you train is really good too, when your wieght lifting do very few reps of each exersise before you do everything hard core. When your running do sort of the same thing, go lightly for 15 minutes take a break and then do the hard fast running. Remeber keaping your training up will defenetly benifit you race wise.

Top Bottom