Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Okie, I was unable to open it, but can only imagine that it makes you miss your AF worse:p

B

biglou

Stan-Go to my "Very Cool Supermotard Video!" thread and follow the link to get the DIV4 decompressor if you are getting an "Cannot locate decompressor" message. It's free and it solved a lot of problems I had been experiencing.

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Hey Okie, is that the double double (not IN N OUT) you were saying couldn't be done from the inside? You tell girly man AJ the bet is on mister! I might have to call Eric and switch to a 460 kit though, but tell AJ who ever does it first has to buy the other a real DOUBLE DOUBLE at IN N OUT when he comes out here:confused: .

IDkTm

Jul 12, 2000
Nice vid Okie. Man I wish I could go to Dirtweek and get too experience that for myself. Someday I'll be done with college and be able to go to Dirtweek.

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Hey Billy!!
I miss In N Out burgers man :(
hell I'll buy no problem!

on that section..I cant see the vid ..but i know it well.
I normally double double it,its basically big whoops but hey
"excuse mode on"
it was really hard packed and the guy was scraping the corners with a flat blade for some reason before he started disking and track prep..
i couldnt get hooked up.
normally that track is very loamy and that section is a pretty easy double double.Depends as sometimes they get so rolled over there isnt enough "lift".
The next step-up following you DO have to hit it like you mean it though to clear it.( which i wasnt that day)

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Lou, I went and downloaded your thing, but whenever I try to open Okie's file, my 'puter automatically tries to open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader??:think

B

biglou

Stan:

That's wierd! OK, let me try here. First, you can change the file extension to ".mpe", this will associate it with Windows Media Player. If that doesn't work, try selecting the file by left clicking it once. Then hold down the right "Shift" key, then right click it. You should get a window with an "Open With" prompt. Click that and a list of programs will pop up. Scroll through them and select "Windows Media Player". If you don't have a proper decompressor, you will get the message in the video display in the media player.

One last thing-Did you run the set-up executable for the DIVx decompressor you downloaded?

One more last thing! When you get it working, go get that supermotard video. It's a hoot! You'll love it.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

MX265

Sponsoring Member
Jan 29, 2001
The last time I saw that much dirt flying at me like that, I was falling down face first and it was the ground coming at me. Sweet video. I gotta get one of those helmet cams. Maybe then I could submit my rides to funniest home videos. Awsome Okie! :)

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Truespode ..LOL
I kind of fit well on those lil bikes---
being a midget helps :)

I do think it was the dust in Gomers eyes that did him in..
dont tell him i drag both feet in all the silty berms ok ? :D

and hey to give the big goober gomer full credit that "race" of ours was on the GP track..
on the MX track i couldnt stay with him, the TTR was just too jump challenged.

Okie I just saw the vid and you're ducking ! from that lil bit of roost off of hard pack..sheeewsh...
hehehe
nice video though..that helmet cam rocks! :)

Top Bottom