What aftermarket parts should I buy?

KawiRider

Sep 23, 2000
I am not sure where to post this, so if it's posted in the wrong forum, please forgive me. My question is, I know on a stock bike, ( the bike is a 2000 KX 80 ) , we should add the basics for engine power. A aftermarket pipe, silencer. After that I am clueless. The bike is going to be raced in Hare Scrambles. If you know what we could do to the bike to make it more competive, please post a reply. Your replies are very apprecitiative.
-Thank you

YZ85er

Aug 8, 2001
nothing....

Man really you could spend 4 grand on your bike and it wouldnt be 9 percent faster yes there are some basics that help a little bit like pipe and silencer but even that aint worth 300$ unless you have a sponcer if i were you id add a few teeth too your sprocet to where you would have more low end being you are a woods rider other than that save your money for entry fees!!!!!

YZ85er

RM250Rida

May 16, 2001
The single, most power gaining mod you could do and the cheapest would be to send your cylinder out to eric gorr for a port job. Price isn;t bad at just over $100 if I remember right. Better then any pipe and silencer and cheaper. He has 3 different power choices so you can pick what you want.

Top Bottom