what are the blue boxes for?

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
They are there so we can teach you to use the search function. Give it a whirl under the search button with blue squares as your search criteria.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
it has something to do with butler monkeys.

or at least it used to.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
:laugh:

"REV"

Uhhh...
Mar 5, 2007
This is a shame that you cannot help him out in understanding the boxes. Heck, there might even be more people who would like to know.

I have searched on the subject. It's how many posts you have. 10,000 posts = 6 boxes

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
REV said:
This is a shame that you cannot help him out in understanding the boxes. Heck, there might even be more people who would like to know.

I have searched on the subject. It's how many posts you have. 10,000 posts = 6 boxes

I did help him, I explained how the search function works and even the search term to use, that would lead him directly to the answer.

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
REV said:

youre funny, i filled up my boxes as a Registered member at about the 800-900 mark.

"REV"

Uhhh...
Mar 5, 2007
Ok... here it is... from okiewan himself.

"Square blue thingies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, it's not based on karma, it's not subjective, but based on number of posts only; to display 6 blue thingies, a member has over 10,000 posts. It's just a way to easily see how active a member is, not necessarily how good their posts are . However, if a member has been around long enough to log a few thousand posts, they are most likely pretty good contributors"

http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=92029&referrerid=19516

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…