What are you doing for spring break?

Casper250

Motosapien
Dec 12, 2000
My spring break is less then a week away and was planning on hitting up the first two district 34 races these next two weekends. I just ordered a new piston and a new honda front master brake cylender. On top[ of that, i'm finally going to install my new shift star and shift fork that i ordered last year. I'm looking foward to this break.:aj:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I thought that a spring break sounded like a good idea. So, I asked my boss for one. He said, "Gitcher ass back ta work! Ah guv ya a break when ah hired ya!"

So here I am, surfin' DRN again.:)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by VintageDirt
He said, "Gitcher ass back ta work! Ah guv ya a break when ah hired ya!"
Your boss is the Scottish Head Groundskeeper from Caddyshack? ;)

"Carl! I want ye te keell all the gahphers!"

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I will be working too. Unfortunitly work involves a trip to Orlando Florida for a meeting with Clients and venders :aj: Not that I will be much fun in a crowded airport and I dought that I will get anywere near a beach (just a three day trip). At least the vender will smooze us with good food and few drinks.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by XRpredator

Your boss is the Scottish Head Groundskeeper from Caddyshack? ;)

"Carl! I want ye te keell all the gahphers!"
Hmmm? I must have botched the spelling somewhere in there. I was going for more of a Slim Pickens Princeton educated Physicist dialect. But I like the Caddyshack reference better.:confused:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by VintageDirt
I was going for more of a Slim Pickens Princeton educated Physicist dialect.
I guess you are in I'll-Be-Quirky! Now I've got Blazing Saddles running through my head! "Dang that was lucky! Doggone near lost a four hunnert dollar handcart!"

Or instead, to get that "Princeton educated Physicist dialect, I can picture Hedley Lamarr: "My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening thru a cosmic vapor of invention!"

I'm on a roll! :aj:

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Hrm, put the bike back together. Finish polishing the swingarm, find a rear rim. Wait for about 60000 things in the mail :)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
It was last week and I went to Amarillo fest..haha

Top Bottom