PAkid

Apr 28, 2006
I'm about 6'00" and 165lbs. I am looking to get a bike hopefully for this summer. I have no idea what I want. I would like to know if it is possible to register something like an xr250 for around town use and if so how hard is it. Is something like an xr400 of xr650 going to be too heavy for a first time rider?

PAkid

Apr 28, 2006
Sorry didn't see the rules I guess that info. would help
1.Like I said 6'00" 165lbs. 17yrs. old and fairly light of build though I'd say I am fairly strong and as a distance runner I am in shape.
2.I am strong and in shape but I don't want to race I just want something I can ride to the trails on and then go for a ride.
3.Like I said light trail riding with some short road riding to trails thrown in if possible.
4.Not much just riding a little 50 that was a laugh and a half. Got thrown off and scraped up and then said I've got to get a bigger one.
5.No too much money and I can get hurt all by myself
6.I can wrench on a car change my own oil and I can turn a socket wrench. I can and will follow directions so I guess.
7.I'd like something cheap and fairly managable that hopefully I can stick a plate on.
8.Sure there are dealers all over the place and they have everything except I don't know that there is a KTM dealer around here.
9. Hopefully less than 3,000
10.No not really just looking for something to have fun on.

Top Bottom