IDkTm

Jul 12, 2000
What do you do while riding?...

Look Spodely!

Actually though I sing songs in my head once and a while and I also am constantly looking for lines I could take that may or may not be fast but look kinda cool, such as squaring off a corner or splitting the middle between to trees. I try and have a good time.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
If a song pops in my head it's usually the theme from mission impossible;)

Shawn1

Jul 4, 2001
Ever wear ear plugs? It puts you even more in your own little world. I can actually "hear" the bike better and I think my mental endurance is a little better.

Shawn

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Shawn1
Ever wear ear plugs? It puts you even more in your own little world. I can actually "hear" the bike better and I think my mental endurance is a little better.

Shawn

That's a thought. I use in-ear monotoring in my band and the isolation lets me concentrate with much less effort, I actually hear everything better without the noises whailing in my head. Do you have a problem with sweat using ear plugs? I ask because after I wear ear monitors for about 4 - 5 hours, the sweat gets uncomfortable like water in your ear.

Shawn1

Jul 4, 2001
No problems with sweat. Just much less noise to wear you down and I feel more in tune with my bike. Try the soft foam earplugs, they're only about .25 a pair and are comfortable. Drivers or riders in almost all other motorsports wear them, why shouldn't we. Our bikes are loud, even the quieter bikes after hours of riding can mentally wear you down.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
I concentrate on not closing my eyes. Then I concentrate on not spitting that dust filled snot into my helmet. Then I concentrate on keeping it rubber side down and idiot side up! Then I load it up and go home.:think

Neil Wig

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 22, 2000
Idiot side up....

Idiot side up....your killing me.
I shot coffee all over my monitor, and now all the cubicle monkeys are lookin' at me funny....thanx.

Top Bottom