What type of riding would you like to see at a Central Chapters Spodefest?

• Supercross style

Votes: 11 8.4%
  • Motocross style

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Woods/trail riding

Votes: 79 60.3%
  • Grass tracks

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Trials

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Sand or gravel pits

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

kciH

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 28, 2002
Is there going to be a cross country style race?? Like a H/S?? I'm already planning on making the trip, but this would sweeten it.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
At DW01 we did a Team H/S. It was great(I was watching). Not sure how the events will line up this year but if your there, you'll find one that you will enjoy.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
man, woods guys dominate! hell, them woods guys can't tell the trees from the forest ....or is it bushes from the underbrush?... hehehhe... crash bang boom... oops, didn't see that **** stump... hell, that arrow is pointing up the tree?. damn! .... me skeered in lonely forest, too many unfriendly trees and deep ruts...

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Pokie
man, woods guys dominate! hell, them woods guys can't tell the trees from the forest ....or is it bushes from the underbrush?... hehehhe... crash bang boom... oops, didn't see that **** stump... hell, that arrow is pointing up the tree?. damn! .... me skeered in lonely forest, too many unfriendly trees and deep ruts...

Pokie, your not too old to learn to ride in the trees. :p

3SuperSports

Jan 13, 2004
I voted woods/trail riding, but I do like going somewhere with a little variety. Theres nothing like a nice open area to rip across after getting out of a long technical woods ride.

Top Bottom