What do you think about these jumps?

Sahinoz

Sep 2, 2007
Guys, I'm new in MX and I want to show you some pics of mine, I know that front is sometimes getting higher or lower than it should be, I can get rid of that with practise and better gas control..

But my real question is: "Is there something wrong with my technique?"

p2190043xi2.jpg

p2190045gv0.jpg

p2260016ji9.jpg

p2260019rw0.jpg

p2190044is6.jpg

Last edited:

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Looks like you are a bit too far back. Try to be far enough forward that you could look down and see the front of your number plate (not read it, just see it). In the pics, if you were to look down you would see the back half of the fuel tank. As a bonus, it might help get the front wheel down a bit.

I do see that you have something that very few riders possess, elbow pads;)

Sahinoz

Sep 2, 2007
Thanks guys, so I should practise and everything will be fine then.. I had only 3-4 hours of motorbike riding experiance when my bro was taking these pics, I'm really a beginner ;)

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
looking better than when I first started jumping. I would either be as close as physically possible to endoing without actually doing it or almost fall off the back. Mine was not my body position though. I would either gun it or let off the throttle on the face of the jump.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Try bringing your elbows higher up; it will help you attain a better position on the bike.

Top Bottom