dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
yup, i am out of control! the tie dyed thing isnt gonna work out, so now im gonna have to look into yellow chrome, like some of those BBR bikes had a while back. and forget the engraving, im just going to have them polished.

and yes my bike will be available for dirt clod autographs at reno, just hold out whatever you want autographed as I blow by ya.

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
yup, i been bustin supermans and backflips left and right hell im even doin front flips now. double ones at that. I think the husaberg is the only production freestyle bike made, there isnt anything to put in front of the number plates, thats the beauty of the husaberg design, if ya dont need it, its not there.

and all of the stickers on my bike, i have the stuff, except for the dunlop tires, so i gotta get rid of that one.

and hows it ride, well its got more torque than any other bike ive ridden, it flat hauls. top speed is 94mph with the stock gearing. the suspensino is really nice too. now if your asking how I ride, well thats another story.

BJH

Nov 9, 2003
A polished swing-arm would look nice on it. The graphics and over-all scheme looks really good. The tires....I hope you are fast ;)
I must say though I've looked at this post about four times now. The tires are starting to grow on me.
Brad

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Originally posted by 380EXCman
Dave, I think you are out of control. I never should have sold that bike to you.

I KNEW I recognized that bike. Damn that bike runs good, if it weren't for that bizarro world kickstarter, it would have been a KC resident.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Fellow Husaberg'er, Nice job. I had a pair of tires like that once well kinda. I ran over fresh saftey yellow road paint and flung it every where. Have you up graded your rocker arms yet? what year is that berg?

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
In the words of the of the Macho Man himself...ooohhhyeahhh!!!

94mph? I think I eclipsed that mark @ Dirtweek a couple of years ago...the new 525 EXC I rode hit 94mph that day, while the Berg' was pulling way harder when I took it grass tracking (measured by the amount of eyes tearing up throught the goggles).

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Best looking Husaberg I've ever seen, well excet for the ones Joel Smets rode, Really cool! :thumb:

Neil Wig

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 22, 2000
The bike just wouldn't be complete without your new bike gear and helmet :confused:

Attachments

• gazoo2[1].gif
    gazoo2[1].gif
    20.8 KB · Views: 83

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
70 marlin, its an 01 and the motor has never been open, in fact i bet the valves have only been adjusted 5 times since new.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
SSwwweet bike dave. I bet its great to be able to say you can smoke 520s. Just because its yellow people take it for granted. Theres really nothin like crackin on a berg' Daarnit booy husaburst. Does she have any wings

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
Haha, yep mad hot. By the way those white handgaurds have got to go. Of all things that come colored, those should have been the first to get the blue/yellow treatment. And get the swingarm powdercoated. Maybe throw another color, say black, into the mix if you get too much of those colors.

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by BigLou
Those colored chains are like a dollar per link, Dave! :scream:

Lou, think the tires were cheap? :p

and those handguards i got at DW02 and actually had them on my KX. i did think about getting blue or yellow deflectors for them. I dont think a powdercoated swingarm would look good because it has a sand cast texture too it, it wouldnt come out nice and shiny. the first step would be to polish it and that would require some SERIOUS work.

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Its Husabeast!

There are two guys in my riding club with 600 enduro models. They just got back from Baja with them around thanks giving. They are sweet. I took one for a short spin down some open trail and a sandy creek bed and it does giddy-up :yeehaw: Just put some weight back as you roll on the happy stick and watch the front wheel climb. It be would fun in the open stuff, but the look realy long! Not sure how that would work in the tight stuff.

Top Bottom