What fuel to run in eg 144's

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
Finally sending off my cr jug to go to 144 this friday, just wondering which fuels you guys run in your eg 144's I live here in florida now but will be moving to south carolina in the next couple months so got to find a race fuel sold in both states,

C12 is fine or trak tek tt111 which is basically the same as c12. Ultimate 2 which is a oxygenated leaded specialty fuel. this is the bomb juice its a little expensive but worth the price make sure you know how to jet. At least a size across the board, if you use U2e which is the alcohol based oxygenate I think you need to go 2 sizes but talk to the fuel god Rich Rohrich

http://www.precisionautoresearch.com/page4.html, They use ether for an oxygenate,= throttle response! 537, their oil and anti freeze products are unparalleled! And do not forget the boost! Their fuel comes with a low oxygenate level per can, boost can make unbelievable jumps in small amounts! Say no to alcohol!

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
Thanks alot will be looking into which is for sale near me now and up there cause eg told me to put a note in there of what fuel I would run so thanks fellas

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
No one actually real close, Zephrihills, 813-788-3633, bullfrog perf, Jerimaha
Now the lady said that this Guy named Jim with almost new auto out of orlando, has a son that races at the track and will bring fuel to the track on sat. you have to call him and tell him how much you want before hand. thats what she said id call and make sure, his number is 407-324-4488, The main distrubution is out of laurdale for vp fuels and that number is 954-565-7670 they have others that might be closer but she told me about that guy and i was gonna do that,

How expensive is some of the firepower fuel. Is it possible to add more mtbe to raise the oxygen content to 6% or even 8% safely. I want to try more timing in my 125 but both would be nice.

A bottle of boost to 5 gallons is rumored to raise the level to 6 percent. I do know a few ounces in 5 gallons makes an unbelievable difference. The 537 is the ticket for 2 strokes, and 4 strokes like the 324. http://www.precisionautoresearch.com/page2.html, 65 bucks was the price for 5 gallons, all their other bottles of fun are around 20.

So am I better off using the U2 or the 537 and have Dr. Dave add more mtbe? Is that the same as the Bo2? How much timing/oxygen do you think I could get away with?
WFFR what do you think I know your pretty good at this, or should I just call PAR and talk to DR.D? :blah: