yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
Has anyone seen or heard from Elk lately? I've got a VIN number that I was hoping he could run....I did a search on his screen name and it looks like he hasn't been posting very much lately...can anyone fill me in? Thanks
Jeff

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Elk has a real job now. :scream: Instead of sitting behind a state owned computer all day he spends his days sitting behind a set of state owned handlebars attached to a state owned BMW.

He calls me every so often just to remind me that I'm one of his sponsers now. :moon:

We have been trying to figure out a way to mount a lap top to the top of his gas tank so we can get him back on the boards. :laugh: :laugh:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
i'm ladies, sorry. The work schedule has taken me away from the computer and onto the highways. I'm working on ttrying to level out the schedule so I can start some rides again. Post the vin here for me and I'll check it, I don;t get on that often but I'll make more of an effort in the future. Work is great but between that and family, it limits my exposure to the site, bummer. The good news is I stepped up and got DSL, WOW! much better ;) I'll stay in touch more for some rides too, later all!!
Elk

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom