What in the Wide World of Sports?!

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Yanno...I just saw a post that had a feller chewing on BBR. What damn attack dog mentality is going on here? Hell maybe he really DID get jerked around by BBR. Unless BBR has somehow magically attained biblical status (perfect and free from sin), maybe, just maybe he got screwed. Give the poor slob a chance-remember innocent until proven dumbass? Well, maybe I'm not allowed to talk bout' that...

Howsabout the lack of working toilets in the not-so-hospitable NW Oklahoma dune region. Dirtbikers and quadmonkeys beware...that little oasis on the main drag in lovely NW OK is NOT the place to look for a little relief after a long day of riding. Nice lady runnin' the show, but facilites leave a little to be desired. Take my advice-BRING A FRIGGIN' TENT AND SOME A$$ WIPE!!Well maybe that is off-color too...:uh:

When in the heck did internet become so all fire important? People leaving spouses, cats running off w/ internet dogs, riding buds disappearing for days on end only to be found lurking the coolest web site or BB for that day-I don't get it. We still doin ok there mods?

I don't know-flame forum used to be fun. Good stuff, stupid stuff, stuff that made my redneck redder (or is that more red)...but now it's just one beat away from flatlined. Kill this thing or let er' rip...never know when the poo stirrers may just get to provide a little funny again. Don't take this so dang serious... :yeehaw:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
<Barbershop scene from Coming To America ON> He ain't lyin!! That motel was a nasty ************!
<abovementioned voice OFF>

Lissa

"Am I lost again?"
Apr 28, 2002
:flame:&nbsp;&nbsp; Last time I checked a 'Flame' Forum was about letting it all hang out (within' reason of course)!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Blue Thunder, you have a point there.&nbsp; It IS taken to seriously!&nbsp; The Flame forum is as exciting&nbsp;as a&nbsp;neutered impotent snail.&nbsp;&nbsp; Need to throw a little coal on the fire 'cause it's smoldering out!

Last edited:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Jason, you weirdo! You gotta ditch those internet geek friends and start hanging with <DIRTBIKE> someone who wants to ride (I want to ride again someday). That 'poor slob' was my momma so hold your tongue ya hillbilly :) All good <DIRTBIKE> woods riders have butt wipe in their fanny pack (kind of ironic isn't it). FYI that nice lady running the show is my other momma. No idea whats up with the e-cats and e-dogs but I am guessing it has to do with <DIRTBIKE> those fancy dog food commercials and talking animals. You really need to talk to KTMBoy about this here fLame forum though, he probably thinks you're a weirdo too but he might agree with you anyway lol

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Wierdo<DIRTBIKE> is in full effect here my fine orange riding brutha!! You know the feeling when Missouri weather turns ugly and the bike is still sportin' the paddle from the previous weekends' adventure into Oklahoma dune country...

BTW, if it weren't for the fanny pack Charmin<DIRTBIKE> there would have been a sock sacrifice for sure!! LMAO!!

Eddie, mmmmaa, mmmmaaa, momma says alligators are so cranky cuz they got all those teeth and no toothbrush!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by Blue Thunder
when Missouri weather turns ugly

TURNS UGLY? Where you been fool? Weathers been ugly here for 2 damn months straight. Snowed yesterday, this morning and supposed to get more tonight and this weekend. I have to figure out when I'll be able to rescue the pumpkins from Lou's messy garage lol

Abdulla Oblongata or sumthin .......Ask Pred or Jamie :yeehaw:

Ooops <DIRTBIKE>

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Gosh, I wonder...I couldn't have written, errr...said it better myself. Good thing that flame came from such an ambassador of good-will as yo'self and not from some rabble rouser.

BTW, the charmin was used and left as poo cammo. Now if I could have had some foot protection from the literally thousands of hidden stickers in that dang parking lot... :confused:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
POOP <dirtbike> Poop is cool, cammo poo is too sandy.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Let's just say, I had excercised the demons... :moon:

andymstevens

Mar 10, 2000
.....I sent you boys out here to lay some track, and here you are dancin' around like a bunch of Kansas City...........B Class KTM Riders.

(bad french accent) ...come back you dirty English wipers of other peoples' bottoms, and I will taunt you a secccond tiiime!

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Oh Andy don't be bitter out there in the land of sod and/or hemp houses. BTW, your bro has developed quite the literary flair don't ya think?

Damn typos...

Last edited:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
and when at all possible...look like a gopher."

Well, what do you know...a whole little covey o' KC area fellers in the flame forum at once (gasp!)

Last edited:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000

Howsabout the lack of working toilets in the not-so-hospitable NW Oklahoma dune region. Dirtbikers and quadmonkeys beware...that little oasis on the main drag in lovely NW OK is NOT the place to look for a little relief after a long day of riding.

i assume you rode at little sahara. why didn't you use the facilities there? they have real bathrooms with heat and hot water. if the park was closer, that would probably be the only place that i would ride.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Yeah, we know that NOW...now being the operative word here. Actually the facilities and the little general store/burger grill was pretty cool. Now for the little oasis on the plains... :uh:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Oh my GOD!!!! I that the infamous Andy Stevens??? I thought he moved to Colorado and started his own religion or something!

By the way, what the heck is this flame about?

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Cripes T33, its right there in plain text...pffft.

It all started w/a non-working Waynoka motel toilet, it all went downhill from there...you may want to start from the top..if that helps...LMAO!!

Last edited:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
All I hear is "Hi my name is Jason and I am a Pit Sally....blah blah blah" Then Wade jumps in and professes his Salliness. Maybe if you two weren't so full of crap, you would not have to worry so much about the toilets at one of the midwests finest riding parks! ;)

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Ouch..below the belt, below the belt, where is the love master o' the sammiches...hmmm', how many miles did you say you've ridden in the last few months...doh!

Full of crap, now you have it, you must have gone back up and read the original post..man, now I can rest easily knowing that my fellow Yammy riders fully grasped the true meaning. Jamie, you make me so proud..watch out though, Buford over there, he's a sly one....hit the deck boy..fling!! :laugh:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
, how many miles did you say you've ridden in the last few months...doh!

We tend to measure them in laps. And do you want to know the total or just the amount that I have ridden on my own bike?

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000

It all started w/a non-working Waynoka motel toilet, it all went downhill from there

what in the heck are you doing staying at a motel? the campground is an essential part of the little sahara experience. damn, i love riding out there. i wish this POS leg would heal up.

Attachments

• sahara1hand.jpg
    sahara1hand.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 232

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Bein's that a good road trip has to be complete w/spoonin' and all, the confines of a tent just don't cut it...LMAO!!
We were at one of the pavillion's and a few of the guys camped, we did the late night gig, or shall I say early morning..ouch. We even got to see the dunes for the first time by the light of a KTM headlight...yep, we unloaded and took a couple of runs in the sand w/no moon..it was a dark one when the bikes were shut down..

With the lack of toilet use at our so called motel, we would've been better off at the campground, at least we could be like cats and scratch around after the bidness was done...

BTW, nice pic Jay!

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Ok, that's ok there James Sally-you lobbed one 'cross the deck...too bad that tater didn't have any punch!

Actually James, the original post seemed to pertain to the Flame forum being BORING and heaven forbid anybody speak out of line. WAKE UP AMERICA!

BTW, for old, savy track hounds like you'self just give us the total of Merwin laps completed :confused:

Jay, that is one suwheet pic!

Last edited:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
in the last 6 months, I have about 10 laps at K'ville and 3 at Merwin on the Cane. I have about 40 laps at Merwin on the KTM.

Top Bottom