Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
DirtWeek 2004
Cooperland Raceway - Stillwater, Oklahoma
September 27 - October 2

dw2k4banner1.gif

dw_free_ban.gif

Major Title Sponsor Press Release Coming Soon!
VERY Special Guest list / Riding School Info Soon!

What's DirtWeek?
A gathering of riders of ALL skill levels, DRN Members, their friends & family, sponsors & their families; all come together for days of Trails, Harescrambles, MX riding/racing, seminars by industry gurus. Prizes, Trophies, bragging rights. Camping, Bench Racing.... memories made. That's right folks, your favorite website is hosting the mutha' of all gatherings... and in 2004, a new Title Sponsor who's going LARGE to take DirtWeek to the next level... stay tuned for the press release!

Free Stuff!
Each night of the event, under the bigtop... trailer loads of free merchandise give-aways from our awesome sponsors. We aren't talking about key-chains and coffee mugs! Helmets, chest protectors, gear bags, riding apparel, big dollar gift certs, hard parts; the good stuff!

Fifth Annual "DirtWeek"
The event will be held at Cooperland Raceway; something for everyone: trails, single track, MX track, grass track, camping, etc. You don't want to miss this one... and this year, a WORCS Harescramble Loop!

You're Invited!!
We're leasing the entire riding area/facility for the entire event. Come out and ride the trails, the Harescramble course, the woods or the "groomed to perfection" National level MX track. This is a great riding area sure to be enjoyed by all.

Bench Racing Around The Camp Fire
We'll have plenty of room for campsites (no hook ups for RV's but plenty of room). The weather in October should prove to be perfect, warm (but not hot) during the day, cooling off nicely at night, great for those stories around the fire. Come out and stay for the whole week! Sit a spell! Take your your shoes off and relax a little.

Riders Of All Skill Levels
It doesn't matter if you started riding yesterday or 30 years ago. We'll have events for everyone. Kids to old folk, fast guys to true spodes. This thing is about getting together and having fun, not winning races or being faster than anyone else. You don't have to participate in any event if you don't want to... want to just ride? Go for it.

The Dates? September 27 - October 2

We selected the end of September/early October for the good riding weather. We will have exclusive use of the facility all 6 days. You can show up as early as Sunday, Sept. 26 (several of us will be there setting stuff up and I'm sure getting some saddle time :) You can leave any day as late as Sunday the 3rd. No, we aren't taking hostages, you don't "have" to stay for the whole thing! If you come for a single day, make it Saturday as that's the day we'll be giving away most of the great stuff.

How To Sign Up
Anyone planning to attend "DirtWeek 2004" will need to pre-register. This is necessary for several reasons; including the fact that the sponsors want to know how many are coming, we need to plan based on numbers of folks coming, etc. There is also a limit to the number of participants (400 riders), reserve your spot early.

What's it Cost?
Riding Adults: $25 per day. Non-Riding adults and children 14 and under: $15 per day. 10% Discount for DRN SupportTeam Members.

SupportTeam & Subscribers: Registration is open. See the posts in your private forums for details.

Everyone else: Open Registration will begin May 1. Watch this forum for info.

Do not delay... DirtWeek can sell out quickly! Be one of the first 150 to register and be automatically entered to win a set of Asterisk Cells!

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
Not only do I get bummed because I can never make it to DirtWeek because of school, you have to go and schedule MY BIRTHDAY as one of the days! I can't imagine much better of a B-day celebration than spending the week riding! AARGH! THE TORTURE! THE PAIN! AARGH! :moon:

Hopefully after I finish college I'll be able to scoot on down there for the week, but until then I guess all I can do about it is :whiner:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom