Sayntmatt

Jul 22, 2002
Does anyone know what Travis Pastrana is doing next year? Is he riding the 2004 Supercross/motocross or is he just doing the Freestyle for a while? Also does anyone know what bike he will be riding? Is he still with Suzuki these days?

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
No one knows if he's riding or not. It's safe to bet that he will crash something though.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser
It's safe to bet that he will crash something though.

Cut and pasted from his weeks Racerhead column @racerxill.com"
The World Rally Championships last weekend witnessed a lot of smiles and a big crash from Travis Pastrana, who pushed a little too hard and ended up barrel-rolling his Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII. Offering an explanation for his dramatic exit, he said: “I was trying to leave my braking as late as possible to keep up, but I guess that was a little too late!”

Hmmm JP got the ESP going on? :laugh:

Last edited:

yz400fer69

Jun 5, 2001
I have heard too many rumors flying around on what he is riding/racing this upcoming year. But I do know that he has been racing a rally car. And actually last night, I caught a little bit of the SpeedNews and they were showing highlights from a Rally Car race. He was the fastest qualifier on Friday, and then during his race on Saturday he crashed, and rolled the car a few times. They didn't say much about it but it was a pretty bad crash, (I guess, I didn’t watch rally car so I couldn’t tell you what a bad crash is).
Dave

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
Is TP competeing in the highest class on the WRC? If so, then I am impressed crash or no. To me the WRC is the ultimate in auto racing (just don't care about nascrap or f-1) and if he is competeing with those guys he really has done very well in a short time (and I don't know of any other Americans on the WRC circuit). If he can turn in a sucessfull ralley career than maybe all of his talent isn't wasted.

yz400fer69

Jun 5, 2001
Sad to say, but it may already be. I mean if you just tip over and bump your head and end up with a discussion, your head is pretty bad.
Dave

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Originally posted by yz400fer69
Sad to say, but it may already be. I mean if you just tip over and bump your head and end up with a discussion, your head is pretty bad.
Dave

I've had a few discussions with my head, it's not bad!! :eek: :p

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
One discussion isn't so bad, but if you have multiple/consecutive discussions, there is a cumulative effect and that is where the trouble begins.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
The repercussions of a discussion are quite disgustin’. It can turn your brain into nuthin’

Isn't that somethin'?

-jeffd

yz400fer69

Jun 5, 2001
How come I ask a question and I get no answers. But when I say something worng I get 6 replies in less than 10 hrs. No wonder I dont use this site much anymore.
Dave

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Dave, just givin you a bad time, nothin personal, dude :)

yz400fer69

Jun 5, 2001
Ya I know it is nothing personal, but just a little irritating that I get more replies to something I did wrong rather than something that I need help with. Oh well I guess.
Dave

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by yz400fer69
Ya I know it is nothing personal, but just a little irritating that I get more replies to something I did wrong rather than something that I need help with. Oh well I guess.
Dave

Maybe nobody that saw it knew the answer...what was the question?

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by Whyzee
Ok, so that's 2 questions, I should get 12 silly answers in 20 hours.
Since the questions were asked simultaneously, wouldn't you expect to get 12 silly answers in 10 hours?? Does this mean I am uptight? Does this count as a silly answer? :think:

I think I feel one of those cumulative discussions coming on :ugg: :(

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Originally posted by XRpredator
I have some answers, you can see if they fit wherever.

47, and puce.

Thank you, finally.
I was just asking Lola, "Lola, what colour should we paint the bathroom, I really like puce, what do you think of puce ?

I',m racking my brain, I still can't think of a question that '47' will fit. :|

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
47 is the number of purple future monkeys found in a tent in malaysia

Top Bottom