sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
I purchased a rear wheel which was said to be off a 96 RMX250. I have a 96 RM250 and the wheel fit perfect except for the rear rotor of the new wheel which i just received was to big. I had to use my rotor that was on my old wheel so it would bolt up. My question is, the rotor that came off the RMX measured 24cm in diameter, and my rotor off the RM250 was 22cm. What will this 24cm rotor bolt up to. Do the newer bikes have bigger rotors. It looks like RMX's and RM's have the same rotor up to 98. Could this be from a 99 possibly or is that the same size rotor as well. Please help

gowen

Aug 2, 2000
sick 96 250 said:
I purchased a rear wheel which was said to be off a 96 RMX250. I have a 96 RM250 and the wheel fit perfect except for the rear rotor of the new wheel which i just received was to big. I had to use my rotor that was on my old wheel so it would bolt up. My question is, the rotor that came off the RMX measured 24cm in diameter, and my rotor off the RM250 was 22cm. What will this 24cm rotor bolt up to. Do the newer bikes have bigger rotors. It looks like RMX's and RM's have the same rotor up to 98. Could this be from a 99 possibly or is that the same size rotor as well. Please help

Maybe somebody purchased an oversized rotor?

Top Bottom