scottyb479

Aug 16, 2006
You know when you have a few beers with friends and someone say "Hey we should do that" and it sounds fun. Well me and some friends had this great idea about going to a gym and working out every day to get in shape. When I first walked in I was ready to give it all I had. I changed my eating ways and ever got a trainer. After two days with the trainer I couldn't move my arms to my mouth to feed my myself or sit down to take a #2 (don't ask how I did it). And yes I was in shape in my mind before I waked in. Now its been a week and its getting warmer outside. Finally time to go riding. I cant wait. At least riding is alot more fun then having someone tell you one more set or 6 more miles. But by the time the first race comes around I will be ready. Dont be scared of this this thing they call a gym. I the end you find out what you should be working on. :cool:

GOBUCKS

Mar 12, 2008
after serious thought I think Scotty in office might be what we have been needing for a LONGG time.. Scottyb, you have my vote.. By the way, i stopped going to the gym after I discovered xbox, I think the hand controls and getting up time after time to take a piss is enough work.. :nod:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Scotty - did you go to the LA national enduro? I scanned the results and saw a Scott Barclay riding a KTM - I know your blood runs Honda RED.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Shagy100 said:
Forget hillary scotty B for Pres.

Nah... Im voting for this guy

woodsy4prez.jpg

scottyb479

Aug 16, 2006
GOBUCKS said:
after serious thought I think Scotty in office might be what we have been needing for a LONGG time.. Scottyb, you have my vote.. By the way, i stopped going to the gym after I discovered xbox, I think the hand controls and getting up time after time to take a piss is enough work.. :nod:

I went the other way. I put down the Xbox controler and went to the gym. I started getting arm pump playing Mx Vs. ATV. Being Pres. would be great. As my first order of bussiness all racer would have Mondays off.

scottyb479

Aug 16, 2006
fatherandson said:
Scotty - did you go to the LA national enduro? I scanned the results and saw a Scott Barclay riding a KTM - I know your blood runs Honda RED.

Nope, Just started riding a little last weekend. And I am still on a Honda.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Scotty, I think you have been smelling to many printing ink fumes!

The only way I will believe you have anything to do with something called a "gym" is if it is brewed by Budwiser................or a new fast food product. :yikes:

scottyb479

Aug 16, 2006
Don Marsh said:
Scotty, I think you have been smelling to many printing ink fumes!

The only way I will believe you have anything to do with something called a "gym" is if it is brewed by Budwiser................or a new fast food product. :yikes:

Nope no bud or fast food. I am on your diet. Grilled chicken and Jack.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Screw the chicken, I'll have a jack.........

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Don Marsh said:
Screw the chicken, I'll have a jack.........

Do you have Jack while screwing the chicken or aftewards? This is why I drink beer, allows for better judgement.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
scotty I'm very proud of you, a little shocked but proud. See ya at Roselog april 13.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Both...........who needs better judgement?

YAMAHUNT

Jul 6, 2006
Spotted Scotty B out yesterday...... and it wasn't at "Go Workout"!!!!!

But he is still training.....he was doing curls!!!

I think he might still need some tips on what a "gym" really is!! :nener:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
YAMAHUNT said:
Spotted Scotty B out yesterday...... and it wasn't at "Go Workout"!!!!!

But he is still training.....he was doing curls!!!

I think he might still need some tips on what a "gym" really is!! :nener:

I think that is considered "carbohydrate loading" for his next workout.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
scottyb479 said:
Thats is right, after the carb loading I took a power nap then went to the gym. I did the same thing on Friday.

Looks good to me, I think you will put up a azzwhooping this season... :cool:

Top Bottom