What jets do you guy suggest

DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
OIt has a K7N filter and Big Gun Exhaust . Just wondering if you guys have any suggestions before the big switcheroo on this beast . We want power big power.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by DEANSFASTWAY
We want power big power.

You bought the wrong bike. :scream:

sluggerjoe

Dec 1, 2002
I'll trade you a 00 YZ 80. That would solve both of our problems! You get big power, I get a tame ride for the youngest.

kdxtaz

~SPONSOR~
Mar 29, 2002
Mine has stock exhaust and modified air box (cut the top out). I used a 112.5 main and went up one size (can't remember the number) on the pilot. It runs better, has more power, and starts way easier than when new.

DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
My friends kid got this bike and then a pipe & filter for Christmas and he already tricked it out with mountain bike battery headlights ,now he wants more pop. Actually its a cool little bike .

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by DEANSFASTWAY
Actually its a cool little bike .

Just to be clear, I didn't mean to suggest that it was a bad bike. I had one and loved it. I just meant that trying to get BIG power from it is a futile excercise. Of course, I understand that "BIG" is relative. :cool:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…