CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
What Not To Name Your Dog
Everybody who has a dog calls him "Rover" or "Boy." I call mineSex.

Now Sex has been very embarrassing to me. When I went to City Hall to renew his dog license, I told the clerk I would like to have a license for Sex. He said, "I'd like to have one, too." Then I said,"But this is a dog!" He said he didn't care what she looked like. Then I said, "But you don't understand. I've had Sex since I was nine years old." He said I must have been quite a kid.

When I got married and went on my honeymoon, I took the dog with me. I told the motel clerk that I wanted a room for my wife and me and a special room for Sex. He said every room in the place was for sex. I said, "You don't understand. Sex keeps me awake at night!" The clerk said, "Me too."

One day I entered Sex in a contest, but before the competition began, the dog ran away. Another contestant asked me why I was just standing there looking around. I told him I had planned to have Sex in the contest. He told me I should have sold my own tickets. "But you don't understand," I said, "I had hoped to have Sex on TV." He called me a show-off.

When my wife and I separated, we went to court to fight custody of the dog. I said, "Your honor, I had Sex before I was married." The judge said, "Me too." Then I told him that after I was married, Sex left me. He said, "Me too."

Last night Sex ran off again. I spent hours looking around town for him. A cop came over to me and asked, "What are you doing in this alley at 4:00 in the morning?" I said, "I'm looking for Sex."

My case comes up Friday.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Good one Ridr.

Here's an ad for a lost dog.

Lost. 9 year old Shepard, Pug mix. Easy to recognize. Only has one eye, (Cat fight), Part of left ear missing(Hunting accident). Right leg gone. (Hit by car) Brownish black in color with scars on back. (Another car).

Answers to the name, 'Lucky' ;)

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Don't name your dog Stains, you can't call for him to come too loudly without a lot of neighbors giving you funny looks and shutting windows.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
LOL, I knew when I started reading this, that by the end "Stains" would show up.................

Top Bottom