super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Yeah, also I think I remember him telling us how RC wouldn't amount to much because he was just riding over his head!!! Those Honda's are going to be the end of him. HAHAHAH!!! I'm just busting your balls XRP, thats some funny stuff!!!

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
C'mon, Pred. 

Maybe you could show RC just a little love.  RC might not be out there yet in '04, but his last race was for the Red White & Blue at the MXdN.  Even with a torn ACL he spanked the world's best, including Everts on his home turf.  That's heroic stuff.  I don't see how any American MX fan can't give Ricky snaps for that one. 

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
just cuz I don't like him doesn't mean I don't respect him.

I have never said the Leprechaun didn't have skills. I just don't care for him. He may be more of a saint than Mother Teresa, but I still don't like him.

Walt Hollis

Apr 8, 2002
OK - I just read through all the posts about Jeremy's comeback and I can't seem to find out the details on his comeback. Call me clueless but what are we talking about here? Has he made a press release that he will be back for next years supercross? Nationals?

Thanks,

Clueless Vet Class Racer

jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
From Racerx,
January 13, 2004

Antunez coming back to AX ... and he might be bringing a friend

Five-time arenacross champion Buddy Antunez is set to return to the confines of the National Arenacross Series this weekend in Baltimore, MD. The Bud Man has been sidelined with a torn ligament on the back of his thumb.

"It was one of those injuries that started out as a nagging pain, and I never gave it time to heal, so it kept getting worse and worse," said Antunez. "I only started riding last week and I could only go for about five minutes at speed. By the end of the week, though, I could do 20 minutes, no problem. I am going to hang it out, now, because I've got nothing to lose."

Buddy also mentioned that Mr. Supercross himself, Jeremy McGrath, may be showing up at the Arco Arena in February for the Sacramento round of the Arenacross series. Antunez and his team have spoken with Jeremy about the possibility of loaning him a Honda 250F for the weekend (Jeremy already has a CR250) and MC sounded genuinely interested. The dates of that round are February 20th and 21st. Stay tuned to Racer X Online for more info....

Top Bottom