Alex04

Apr 10, 2002
I have a 03 RM 250 and want a pipe some people have said the sst is best what about the new procircuit plaitnum 2 or the gnarly will I lose top end for bottom!

04-yz-250

Aug 19, 2003
Originally posted by Alex04
I have a 03 RM 250 and want a pipe some people have said the sst is best what about the new procircuit plaitnum 2 or the gnarly will I lose top end for bottom!
The regular Pro-Circuit work's or platinum with factory sound silencer was dirtrider.com tested to be the best combo fo your bike.

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Is your stock pipe damaged?

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Originally posted by ochster
What kind of riding are you doing, and what is your skill level?

Exactly where I was headed with it or maybe not. :uh:

04-yz-250

Aug 19, 2003
Whether he's a novice rider or pro,wood's or desert track racing, the best pipe and silencer combo is still going to be the best one for his bike;enough with the examinations.Are you Doctor's?

Zuki

Apr 23, 2003
I run the FMF Fatty and PowerCore silencer on mine. Definte improvement over the stock unit. I might also recommend a V Force reed cage. My bike fly's.....

Steven

ochster

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 11, 2000
Originally posted by 04-yz-250
Whether he's a novice rider or pro,wood's or desert track racing, the best pipe and silencer combo is still going to be the best one for his bike;enough with the examinations.Are you Doctor's?

Hey 04', here some facts.
Not all brands of pipes perform the same.
Not all brands of pipes have the same level of build quality and fit.
To get the most out of any pipe, you need to be willing to "dial" it in.
Most of us that offer to help on this board, do it with info that is based on experience or facts. Understanding the many parameters that go into "pipe" selection, I find it usefull to know how closely someone elses need fits that of wich I have experience with, that I'm about offer up. Seems to be a logical way of spreading worth while knowledge/help or just simply spouting off advertising drivel/B.S. Maybe you should start a thread in the "advance design" forum and start an intellectual thread to make your point, instead of hijacking this one.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by 04-yz-250

Better throttle back on the attitude or you'll find you are no longer welcome here.

If you can't provide anything more constructive than endlessly parroting back the same BS from a magazine article then you really should think long and hard about whether your posts are necessary.

Erick82

~SPONSOR~
Aug 30, 2002
I have a 02 RM 250 and am running a Bill's Pipe and silencer. It is much better than stock. Gives more power on bottom and tones down the middle hit, makes it easier to ride. Is it the best, I don't know, but it is alot better than stock and I got it for half of retail on Ebay. I read that the PC has similar qualities, but I have not tested it.

Top Bottom