red_bull

Jul 2, 2007
hey, i have been riding motcyles for around 6 seasons I ride trials for team beta. I like speed...kinda wierd cause i ride trials but i was wondering what a good pit bike is to get i have never had one b4 and i wanna get one. Is the SSR sb series with aluminum frame a good bike to get as a beginner all postr are appreciated

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Send me an email and we'll see what we can work out since you are about 6 hours south of our warehouse. Pat "at" PitViperMX "dot" com

Also reading your other post it seems you think "ALL" knockoff's are garbage, why is the SSR not? It's not because they have an extensive parts inventory :laugh:

red_bull

Jul 2, 2007
knock offs

Pat man. I believe that if you are trying to get a Real beginner motocycle for your child it would be wise to invest in a real name brand such as kawi or honda. if you are intending to buy a motocycle as a toy witch pit bikes are to me in doesnt realy matter what kind as long as its fun

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:think: Ummmm, I don't know that I have ever disagreed with that line of thought. Maybe I'm in the wrong conversation here? :whoa:

red_bull

Jul 2, 2007
ok. whatever our diagreement is lets forget it and move on. does anyone else no what the pit bike is to get if you havent owned one b4 mayb the thumpstar, ssr,sikkmx,sdg and or any others?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:think: Let's do a little recap here to see if we're all on the same page.

red_bull said:
...i was wondering what a good pit bike is to get i have never had one b4 and i wanna get one...

Then you were told:
Rich Rohrich said:
Take a close look at the Pit Viper Pro.

http://pitvipermx.com/bikes.html

You then asked:
red_bull said:
do you know what the price range for pitviper pros are? anyone

Then you were told:
Patman said:
Send me an email and we'll see what we can work out since you are about 6 hours south of our warehouse. Pat "at" PitViperMX "dot" com

Aparently you either are not interested in a Pit Viper which is fine, or perhaps you have other motives? Honestly selling a single bike to an individual is not what I do as the importer & distributor but we're currently small and are here for DRN's members so we try to be flexible.

You have several options listed so you have done some investigation or at least been influenced by advertising dollars. Obviously with a '05 Beta you are not a stranger to waiting for parts so it shouldn't matter that virtually every single brand you listed doesn't have a significant parts inventory if any. So pick one, have it sent to you in Progreso for at least a $150-$200 shipping charge and have fun until it breaks.

OR
shoot me an email and we'll see what we might be able to do since we are west of Austin and have a significant parts inventory here.

red_bull

Jul 2, 2007
pat_man; thank you for all your help i will keep your email adress. I must inform you that i do not yet have all the money for a pit bike that is why i was shy about sending you an email. I will however send you one soon and one perhaps lator when i have finally finished serching the couch for nickles and dimes and have all the money. I expect i will send you an email soon. if pitvipers are the best chioce witch i remind myself they prolly are then well see what we can do. Thank you

Top Bottom