rmsuzook

May 17, 2003
Time to change the reeds inmy 02rm125, anyone have good or bad experiences with a particular brand?Any input woulld be greatly appreciated!! Ive heard carbon tech or boyeseen are the best choices. Im confussed with all the choice's (my bike is pretty much stock other than a fmf pipe& silencer).

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

snb73

Nov 30, 2003
The search option is a very good tool. It's a good starting point to find past responses. But if we dont mebers don't respond with current real experiences, how will we have an archive to search?

snb73

Nov 30, 2003
We all know product developement is an ongoing process, and those products are constantly upgraded. A reveiw from six months ago may not be as useful as someone's experience(s) with the "current" generation of that specific product.

Too often in the reveiw pages we get this response, "I don't know, never used it, but I heard it's good". (I think most of us know what I'm refering to)

Real does not mean that type of hear-say response. Instead, I was refering to a "real" first hand reveiw of the specific product in question. Not what someone "thinks" they heard someone say about the product.

An example of useful points might be; likes, dislikes, did the product meet their expectations, ease of install. These are the things I look for when I ask a question conserning a product I haven't used before. Like I said previously, The "search" feature is a good tool. But I wouln't have asked the question if I found the answer there.

I am just getting back into motocross after being away for about ten years. I know alot has changed, but isn't question and answer still a good way to learn? (And yes, I do have a manual for my bike, it was the first thing I bought).

snb73

Nov 30, 2003
We all know product developement is an ongoing process, and those products are constantly upgraded. A reveiw from six months ago may not be as useful as someone's experience(s) with the "current" generation of that specific product.

Too often in the reveiw pages we get this response, "I don't know, never used it, but I heard it's good". (I think most of us know what I'm refering to)

Real does not mean that type of hear-say response. Instead, I was refering to a "real" first hand reveiw of the specific product in question. Not what someone "thinks" they heard someone say about the product.

An example of useful points might be; likes, dislikes, did the product meet their expectations, ease of install. These are the things I look for when I ask a question conserning a product I haven't used before. Like I said previously, the "search" feature is a good tool. But I wouldn't have asked the question if I found the answer there.

I am just getting back into motocross after being away for about ten years. I know alot has changed, but isn't question and answer still a good way to learn? (And yes, I do have a manual for my bike, it was the first thing I bought).

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
wow- it seems like people need to get out more!

rmsuzook- avoid the V-force, they are a real pain to jet around on the little RM, and i expect a rad valve would bring similar problems. i would just look for a good quality carbon fiber replacement, maybe the boyesen pro series or just stock.

Top Bottom