what should i get for my bike?

Sand_man

Jun 30, 2006
1990 yamaha yz 125: its got ****ty plastic, all broken, renthal handalbars, and sprockets, and i think thats it. What should i replace first? or do u have any suggestions on how i could make my bike look better/ preform better, i want it motocross set up:

-plastic
-flywheel-i dont know if i can find one in my year
-sprockets-i have 14 51 now, i dont know if thats ok for motocross
-gas tank-i havnt been able to fine one for my year, mine now is all messed up
i dont know what else, pretty much my bike is stock, and i want to make it look better, and make it good as i can get it for motocross. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
-Tony

Sep 23, 2006
depending on how much you wanna spend you should get some regular performance stuff like reeds and a pipe and then if u wanna put real money into that bike you should get some suspension and engine work

Sand_man

Jun 30, 2006
i do not have a budget, so suggest any engine work/ suspention ideas u may have, its an older bike, so i want to try to make it preform to its best. and i forgot to mention, i do have an FMF fatty pipe, and powercore scilencer, Thanks

Also, could i use 2006 plastics on my bike, im pretty sure the front and rear fenders will work, but do u think they side panals or radiator shrouds will work. I mostlikley would be able to build somthing to hold them in place if they dont naturally fit, but itd be nice if they did. Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom