Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Last edited:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
It looks like the old days when frame builders stuffed just about anything together to make a good 4-stoke. I hope they get together and build a killer light weight4-stoke 250 with lights!

Kevin

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
It's certainly going to be controversial, but I look forward to both companies being able to produce a broader spectrum of bikes. The companies want the public to focus on the new diversity each brand has to offer, rather than the "synthesis" of models like the 7R. Oh well, I guess there's compromise in everything.

My dealer (Kawi) told me the other day that a new little Kawi 50 (like the JR50) will be out in 3 months.:think I think that's pretty cool, myself. Even if it does end up being a rebadged JR50, I think they've got Suzuki's permission and it's easier for me that I don't have to leave town to find a bike my kid can ride.;)

What are they gonna do with the 250's and 125's?:eek: I'm betting they'll be separate models/development for a few years to come, but anyone heard anything else?

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
hey why not? Buick,Cadillac<?> Chevy,Pontiac all are GENERAL MOTORS now . The Camaro and the Fire bird are basically the same car as with most of what they produce <except for maybe the cadilac>

Top Bottom