What tint are your goggle lenses?

What tint are your goggle lenses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moose

Subscriber
In the process for getting my stuff together, I found a new pair of Lenses. They didn't fit my newer frames, so I threw 'em in the old ones. Now I have Scott HiVoltageIII with clear lenses and an old Smith frame with a dark tint mirror type lense.

That got me to thinking, what tint are most guys running? Or do you guys change them with the conditions? Expain your reasonings below. :)

I have an orange one for riding in low light conditions and a dark gray one for bright light conditions. i have Smith warps for dirtbiking and scott 89xi for snowmobiling(with a red tint)

One eye clear, the other black with a patch.........Arrr

light sensitive? i tried one of those for my smith warp's. they pretty much stayed the same tint all the time

nikki

Moto Junkie
My goggle of choice is the Scott HiVoltage III. And my lens choice depends on conditions:

-Rose when it's very sunny, or if the sun is low and it your eyes (it's kinda like wearing sunglasses)
-Blue if it's mostly sunny
-Light sensitive or antifog clear if it's kinda cloudy, partly sunny, or rainy
-Antifog clear at night (the new antifog lenses are awesome, compared to the older lenses that fog real bad at night races)

DougRoost

Subscriber
I've found the Scott's blue lens works great if sunny or in and out of woods. I use clear if cloudy or rainy.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Rose colored

Patman

Pantless Wonder
BadgerMan said:
Rose colored
What you think your John Conlee or somethin'? ;)