What tint are your goggle lenses?

What tint are your goggle lenses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patto3

Apr 8, 2006
Yesterday at the races it was overcast and really grey. It was muddy in a few spots and my goggles were full of mud with no tear off's so when they recalled the race I had to borrow some goggles. I borrowed my uncle's yellow tinted goggles and they were ncredible in low light. Actually convinced me to buy a different colour lense, oh and some tearoffs.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
When I use to spend time fussin with goggle lens color choices, in the back of my mind I was always thinking........"daylight's burning, let's ride!" Clear works.

ep1k

Jun 14, 2007
Well I used to paintball hardcore before I rode dirtbikes and goggles are a huge assest in speedball. I used to have reflective chrome lenses on my goggles when I balled. I came to realize that it made everything darker..like a pair of sunglasses and I dont see how that can be anything but a disadvantage to someone, especially while handling a dirtbike. Ill stick with clear.

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
ep1k said:
I dont see how that can be anything but a disadvantage to someone, especially while handling a dirtbike..

last summer when i started riding, i used to get really bad headaches from the constant sunlight i was in. the darker lenses darken everything down, but not to a point where i can't see everything perfectly.

Top Bottom