What tint are your goggle lenses?

What tint are your goggle lenses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
In the process for getting my stuff together, I found a new pair of Lenses. They didn't fit my newer frames, so I threw 'em in the old ones. Now I have Scott HiVoltageIII with clear lenses and an old Smith frame with a dark tint mirror type lense.

That got me to thinking, what tint are most guys running? Or do you guys change them with the conditions? Expain your reasonings below. :)

sixds

Mar 25, 2007
I have an orange one for riding in low light conditions and a dark gray one for bright light conditions. i have Smith warps for dirtbiking and scott 89xi for snowmobiling(with a red tint)

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
One eye clear, the other black with a patch.........Arrr

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
My goggle of choice is the Scott HiVoltage III. And my lens choice depends on conditions:

-Rose when it's very sunny, or if the sun is low and it your eyes (it's kinda like wearing sunglasses)
-Blue if it's mostly sunny
-Light sensitive or antifog clear if it's kinda cloudy, partly sunny, or rainy
-Antifog clear at night (the new antifog lenses are awesome, compared to the older lenses that fog real bad at night races)

DougRoost

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2001
I've found the Scott's blue lens works great if sunny or in and out of woods. I use clear if cloudy or rainy.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Rose colored

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Patman said:
What you think your John Conlee or somethin'? ;)

Nope........Pollyanna Whittier :)

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
I've always used clear. Whenever I use a tinted lens, it screws up my riding. I can't read the terrain as well.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I've been using Pro Grip light sensitive goggles for a few years now and am happy with them.

Top Bottom