Do I go and hang out with people I have NEVER met or talked to?

• Yes, go and have fun

Votes: 42 84.0%
  • No, find a way to entertain yourself

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Okay ladies (and guys that hang out in here...) I need some advice...

We are headed to Denver this Friday-Tuesday for a wedding. Phil's college roommate is getting married. Phil is going to the Bachelor party and I have been invited to the Bachelorette party. I don't know Jason's soon to be wife, from what I heard way back when they first started dating, she's psycho. Of course I don't know any of her friends. I just got my invite for the party...do I go and have fun with people I have NEVER met? Or just chill and find something to do? I'm sure I can entertain myself somehow...come on I'll be in Denver!

I don't know...I'm just not comfortable with people I have never met. I guess it's dinner at some fancy Italian restaurant, bowling and then going to some place called Sing Sing. Not quite sure what that is about. If I get bored or I am not having a good time I won't be able to just leave...I'll be stuck until someone heads back to our hotel. We'll have a rental car, but I don't think I can drive it not being 25 yet.

I have a few days before I have to contact one of the mystery bridesmaids about whether or not I am going.

Thanks for any advice!

blndebmbr

Apr 9, 2007
I'd go. I mean,you will be surrounded by strangers no matter where you go. At least some of these people will be obligated to talk to you....worse case scenario~I am sure Denver has cabs!!! You might be pleasantly surprised and have fun I mean, if she were that psycho why would he marry her???
Wait, don't answer that!!! :laugh:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
I hate people but I would still go. Seems an odd setup for the night a fancy restraunt, then bowling in your fancy clothes and then SING SING (either a prelude to marriage or a karoke :yell: ).
If nothing else showup and make her jealous that you knew him in college and hint at the romance you 2 shared before Phil stepped in. That could make the weekend even more fun

olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
Old Guy you are such a troublemaker!

I vote for you going.

You'll undoubtedly be a hit!!

Go...try something new... take a taxi home when you want to get out of there. It isn't that expensive.

Last edited:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
I have stuff in common with you guys though. I won't have squat in common with her...I KNOW she doesn't ride, snowboard, skate, workout, golf, etc....she was a dancer for Disney...I don't usually have stuff in common with other ladies my age....ugh...I hate being an adult and making decisions...

I've been to Denver quite a few times, but never at night. I know Hollywood is creepy at night...

You're funny, Dave! I'll keep that in mind...

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
The trip was awesome!! We put over 800 miles on our rental car and it had 5 miles when they gave it to us! lol We did a little driving!! The bachelorette party was fun. Started out a little weird, but got better. I was up 24hrs without sleep and only had 3 before that...yeah I was beat! I wrote about the entire trip in my blogs on myspace. So I know a few of you are on there. If not you need to add me as a friend so you can read about it! www.myspace.com/m2racing

We did a lot of things, met a lot of people and the weather was great! We have a ton of pictures! I'm glad I went to the party though.

OH yeah...Kateri is really nice and has a great group of friends. I guess her and Jason smoothed things out over the past couple of years and/or she grew up.

Last edited:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Exactly, Dave!

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
approximately3494 fence sitters are glad it turned out well and you had a good time. Try anything new that you think is sane and wont make you hate youself when you sober up

Top Bottom