Mar 1, 2005
: ok,i've been pullin my hair out trying to get my 125 jetted correcly with no luck.i have a bog between idle and mid range i cant get rid of.i tried a bigger pilot but all it did was make everywhere else in the band to rich but the bog didnt go away.when i pulled the jets these are what was in it.20-69 needle,37.5 pilot which didnt look like a mikuni pilot to me.i dont even think they make them in that size for my carb,at least honda doesnt list it.well first i tried a 40 pilot and that didnt help and the only other jet i had was a 50 which is 1 richer than stock which is a 45 with the 50 pilot,air screw at 1 turn out and the choke on it would not bog most of the time.but with the choke off it would still do it.i would def think with jets bigger than stock it should def not be bogging..i replaced the left crank seal becuase i did find some premix under the flywheel but i dont think it made a difference.for this weekend im gonna try and install a 45 pilot to just get it to run somewhat ok because with the 50 in there its so rich everwhere its pathetic yet it still bogs off the bottom :coocoo:
does it sound like i have an air leak?whats the next step i should take? ANY help at all will be much appreciated as im very frustrated,thanks

Mar 1, 2005
also the 20-69 needle is a leaner needle than stock which is a 20-68.also i have been asked is this a lean bog or is it possibly a rich burble.i tested that theory today and help it open at low rpm it stumbled alittle but never attemted to accelerate after that.if i would have comtinued to hold it open it would have died so i would say its def a lean bog.i would really appreciate any advice befor i go any further,thanks in advance :ride:

Top Bottom