Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'd say "not enough" ... what am I missing here?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Let me see if this works...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.chilloutzone.de/files/player.swf?b=10&l=197&u=ILLUMllSOOAvIF//P_LxP92A42lCHCeeWCejXnHAS/c"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.chilloutzone.de/files/player.swf?b=10&l=197&u=ILLUMllSOOAvIF//P_LxP92A42lCHCeeWCejXnHAS/c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
WAY too much time

rmc_olderthandirt

~SPONSOR~
Apr 18, 2006
I think they would have to be unemployed AND single!

I am sure all that didn't get set up in a day, and my wife would never let me make that kind of a mess for multiple days!

Rod

olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
rmc_olderthandirt said:

I am sure all that didn't get set up in a day, and my wife would never let me make that kind of a mess for multiple days!

Rod
:fft:

I was just wondering if we can have it built before supper and someone came home and told us we had to clean up...

Maybe I could assemble all the neighborhood kids???...No.. too much fighting.

That would be sooo way cool. Why didn't I have a teacher in school who made us set up stuff like that? Then I could be an unemployed engineered rather than just an unemployed underachiever. lol!

I'm making one. So there. :nener:

(Straw meet camel's back??..)

mtk

Jun 9, 2004
I was an unemployed engineer and I never did anything like that.

I just rode my dirt bike a lot and then opened a beer store. ;)

Engineering is fun and all, but the real money is in the drug trade. :)

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
rmc_olderthandirt said:

Rod

If he wasn't before he is single now.

olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
kmccune said:
If he wasn't before he is single now.
Aw come on! What's not to love about somebody who has the ingenuity and perseverence to play like that?!! And why does this unemployed engineer have to be a boy to have so much fun anyway? The credits had like five people. Why are we reducting this to just one guy who women universally wouldn't like or keep around because he's creative and fun and smart? Why can't it be a rocking fun unemployed woman engineer with a saint of a husband (like mine for instance)??

But, assuming for a moment he is single and creative and fun I'll take him if none of the rest of you will....

Well, except one of us would have to actually have a job... hmmm. :think:

Let me get back to you on that.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Wow,unbelievable! Wonder how long it took to clean the mess up? What kind of engineer,there are more than I can shake a stick at! Last guy I know that said that turned out to be a sanitation engineer!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
olderndirtmom said:
Aw come on! What's not to love about somebody who has the ingenuity and perseverance to play like that?!! And why does this unemployed engineer have to be a boy to have so much fun anyway?

Well apparently, you've never been married to a woman :)

Of course women can have fun and be engineers, but no female engineer that I know, would have all that ....stuff everyplace.

olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
College students.

Watch it carefully.

All the rest of that speculating is just a bunch of whiny complaining because you guys married the wrong people. And I'm sending them all copies of your sexist nonsense so they know what you really think! ;) Oh, you are in sooo much trouble now. And if you have daughters you are in double trouble. :fft:

olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
Actually, I'm going to revise that downward to high school students.

The cheap carpet and flooring smacks college rental, ditto the fire blanket, 8 pool cues or are those bamboo ??, dartboard and air hockey table, door locks on the bedroom doors and auxiliary electric boxes??-half a dozen empty wine bottles, polo stick.

However, the presence of "Kiki's Delivery Service", grapefruit, decent vacuum attachments, umbrella, two bows for stringed instruments and a cheap play bow....hmmm. Probably just a bunch of high school kids let loose for a couple days. I can't read the messages on the TWO cell phones, one of which changes messages for our benefit, but that probably would clarify it. It's the calling card.

Okay, There. I've proven it. Women are indeed capable of completely wasting time on extremely frivolous non productive non house cleaning endeavors. Just for the heck of it. I win. ;)

Last edited:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
olderndirtmom said:
Okay, There. I've proven it. I win. ;)

Of course. :whoa: You wimmins' always do. ;) :laugh:

See, I know the right answer. :nod:

That was too cool. I wonder if they had to do it in different takes or if worked smoothly from beginning to end?

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Actually I'm married to a very wonderful lady who simply can't have junk laying around. And you go right ahead and send my comments to her, but you better be ready for a what she sends you back :laugh: ;)

Top Bottom