twitch

Nov 23, 2003
ok, ive been riding my whole life on 4 strokes and now they just don't give me the thrill im looking for so ive decided to purchase a 2 stroke. Ive always rode a honda and since i don't have much experience on a 2 stroke i think my best bet is to go with a 125. i have ridden a few and i love them you just can't get enough of it. but i was just wanting some information on if there was any good or bad years or a better year than others. i think thats about it.

thanks for any info it will be greatly appreciated

kdxtodd

Nov 14, 2001
stay away from the aluminim framed CRs, slow pieces of crap, the steel framed ones are pretty good though. A yz125 from 97-04 is very good considerd the best all around 125. also 99-04 kxs are very good also, especially the 03 and 04s. my bro has a 01 kx125 and loves it, got it for 2000 bucks with 15 hrs on it. If you got the money to spend go out and buy a new ktm if you want a real thrill. If you don't have the money, get a 99-02 kx, they are always priced pretty cheap and are really good bikes. Or you can buy a kdx 200, i started out on one and it was an awsome bike, you can get those pretty cheap also. Do a search in the kdx forum to find out stuff about it, theres tons of info on it and I don't feel like typing up a 10 page review on it. Good luck, stay away from 4-strokes

Top Bottom