Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
You sure you can't make it? Here is the short list of stuff that's going to be given away:

Plano Honda Gift Certificates, (1- $500 and 1- $250)
MX South Gift Certificates (2- $75)
MX-Tech: Complete Custom Suspension!
Asterisk Cell Knee Braces (1 pair)
Boyesen Gift Certs, 14 in all, Water pump covers and "Flex-Grips" Twin-Air filters, Twin Air filter oil ( "Liquid Power" hi-tack)
Eric Gorr Gift Certs ($25) for EVERYONE attending
Midwest Moto: Smith Goggles, Videos, Grips, etc.
MX-South: ...List of stuff to follow...

Get in on the raffle to win the Generac gas-powered powerwasher..get with Mully, "Mr. Raffle" for more info.

There is more on the way! Stay tuned.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Gee, why don't you just rub in in?;)

John.T

Aug 2, 2001
Hey Okie the razor-blade cuts in my arm are drying up now, could you pour some more lemon juice on them:p Man I wish I could go!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I think we have a bucket of brine around here someplace John.T

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
I will know by the first of next week if I'm going to be able to make it. I'm in budgeting hell at the moment, then meetings end of next week in Houston. At least working at home on these budgets lets me sneak a peek at DRN during the day! :D Boy those sure are some incentives.

SeanATK

Apr 26, 2000
Wannabe

I'm seriously jonesing to get back on the dirt..... If I can find the extra cash, I'm thinking about getting a used XR-400 or other green stickered beast, just for play riding, Dirt Week(s) etc.... When I read Okie's posting the temptation to rob a bank, became overpowering.... The question is, should I use the tip of a highlighter to simulate a gun barrell, against the guard's neck, or should I go whole hog and take my Colt Delta "Gold Cup" 10mm with me?

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
whew, man am I glad that I'll be attending, I want you all to realize this will be the first vacation I've taken, ever! :)

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by smb_racing
I want you all to realize this will be the first vacation I've taken, ever! :)

after this, you might find it quite difficult to go back to work.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
with each passing day I find it more difficult to return to work :silly:

Jeff Allen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 23, 1999
The day after returning home from last years Spodefest I started jonesing about the next years event. I can't wait any more.
You don't want to miss out people!!!

Top Bottom