jrwhite

Jun 27, 2006
new guy here from louisville, ky. anyone in the area? most people here ride quads, and just like to go mudding and i'm more into tracks and good trails. i've been riding 125's for a while, but recently got a 98 cr250 and can't believe i didn't make the change sooner. no more being starved for power.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Thanks for setting up your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the Kentuckiana Chapter forum for opportunities to get out and meet some fellow DRNers. Say hi to Jaybird, he can steer you to some great riding spots.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcom to DRN, I'll second the quad and mudding opinion. But lots here like quads too, so its all good.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Tony where is that Turkey Bay ride, isn't it in Kentucky? JRwhite, Welcome to DRN:)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
GETMETOCA said:
Tony where is that Turkey Bay ride, isn't it in Kentucky?

Turkey Bay = LBL = Land Between the Lakes ... Just northwest of the Nashville area, LBL has been the site of many a good DRN ride. I keep saying that I want to make that trek someday. It is beautiful as much of Kentucky and Tennessee are.

Top Bottom