ZOMBIE666

Mar 24, 2006
buying a used 4 stroke MXr scares me a little. Unless you know the previouse owners you have no way of knowing if they did their homework and actually adjusted the valves or if they like to hang in the overrev all day when they ride.

bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
I didn't read it there I read it in DR I was just giving a link to see it the DR was a 450 for 6G and the kit installed was like 6G this is in the november issue

May 10, 2007
no october. im holding it in my hands now. the title of the article is CHRISTINI ALL-WHEELL-DRIVE CRF250X

back where they have the specs it says price: $12,594 (kit and honda CRF250X)

seems like they use a 250 to me

ZOMBIE666

Mar 24, 2006
Christini had a tent set up at the MXDN with a couple bikes fitted with the AWD system: one was a cr250f, kit cost was something just over 6k+ bike i think. MUCHO SEXYeo. between motos i would keep going back to hump it. well not really but i wanted to, ok so i did a couple times :laugh:

SINGLETRAC

Oct 10, 2007
the christinis are cool, its not only the money up front, can you imagine what it would cost to service all those moving parts ?? i can barely afford a two stroke as it is... oh yeah, i saw you humpin it zombie !!!! :laugh:

bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
flyingfuzzball said:
no october. im holding it in my hands now. the title of the article is CHRISTINI ALL-WHEELL-DRIVE CRF250X

back where they have the specs it says price: $12,594 (kit and honda CRF250X)

seems like they use a 250 to me

Yes it is a 250 I read it the other day sorry thanks for fixing that :cool: , but to flying fuzzball did you even look at november before you go and call me wrong??(because my issue sais November on it)?? :think:
it may be in october but I never recieved that issue cuz I just moved and I'm sure someone else recieved it :bang:

and yes they said they were going to give it the long haul test

Top Bottom