evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
We on for tomorrow? Is there a new punkin among us or is should we call out the search party to track down two guys doing laps around Sherman looking for a KTM for sale?

Weather should be exceptional for this time of year.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Good news and bad. The deal did go through, and there is a shiny new Punkin in the garage. Bad news, its Mom's birthday tomorrow and we're not allowed to go riding :(

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
john,
i got in a lot later than i expected but not so late that i dont want to ride. im a go for tomorrow. if you are checking this in the morning, call me at 940.565.0554. ill be awake. if for some reason we dont ride scooters, maybe we could mtb or something. i agree, there arent too many december days like this.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Hey Guys, getting a late stert here, but young Mr. Flemmings and myself will be there in a few hours.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
I agree, it was a blast. Really liked the new course which was marked up for the last Enduro.

My Wife is still trying to figure out how I got a new bike, on her birthday, then went riding!

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Grady, congratulations on the new scoot. Do you finally have enough power, or are you already planning that 570 big-bore? I've been stuck at home landscaping the new house, but that's just about all over now. A bunch of us are planning to hit Muenster Friday, Dec. 26th, and New Year's Day. Bring that big orange beast out and show us some wheelies.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Jim, I think I have plenty of power now, Stan would hop it up, but I think I am good to go.

We are planning on the Jan 1st, (22nd anniversary though) but I think the Wife may go for it.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Fantastic; as of now, the attendees I know of are: Jimbo and I, you and Stan, Roger, Darryl, Alan, Josh (KDX200), a bunch of guys from Oklahoma (BSwift and Lorin et al.), and maybe a group from Missouri. Jimmy said it was pretty dusty this weekend, but he said he a Darryl really tore it up. I can't wait to go. I may have to ride Darryl's 300 or Roger's GG 400, unless I can easily fix my 400. Haven't even looked at it yet, but I'm hoping it's just a valve adjuster lock nut that has come loose. But I'll be there one way or another. See you then. Merry Christmas, my friend.

Top Bottom