Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
138: pattern recognition 75, while listening to the Walton & Johnson morning show on the radio and talking to my wife on the cell phone. :silly:
All of us engineers are intraverts, we live in the world of numbers.

This is really scary because Josh had to take one in school because he is dyslexic & ambidextrous and he scored a 158 and he is only 9. He must take after his mother. All I know is we are in trouble when his hormones kick in. Translation: Teenager. :scream: :eek:

Last edited:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by Milquetoast
I heard that Rorich got a 64

You are giving me too much credit. I only scored an 8 :scream:

Gomer told me to cram for it, or cram it or something like that :eek:

Guess it's time to hit the books. If they ask for GED back because of this I'm gonna be really mad.

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
How come I never meet this many geniuses on the trail....I think our riding areas are usually frequented by the "special" people (Gomer, this means you!!! :confused: )

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by IrishEKU
Hey Thumbs,
I'll follow your line anywhere!!!!
Are you sure about that? Just because I might be able to "Recognize" the best line does not mean that I take it. :confused: I like the challenge of "Where no bike has gone before" but not to the same extent as Kiwi and Bonehead. Now those guys can really pick a nose, oops I mean line.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
I click true or false at random, that is I did not read the questions and got a 120 :scream:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I took the test and got a 165.

Then I went back and clicked all the answers at random without reading the questions and got a 185.

I guess I should use the FORCE more often. :moon:

Since I'm a genius, maybe I'll go ask for a raise! :aj:

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom