Where all you from? please participate

XREnduroKid

Jan 10, 2001
Where is everybody from? I wanna ride with some new people and wondered if anyone was close on here. I live in Omaha Nebraska but ride at Timber Ridge in Onawa Iowa. Let's see who reply's

KDX1

Mod Ban
Jun 5, 2001
where are you from

A long, long way from there. Actually, I live near Beckley West Virginia. There are a lot of great places to ride around herer. The scenery is pretty spectacular too. If your ever in WV. or near Beckley, look me up and we will do some riding.

:D

00 KDX 200
Procircuit pipe & silencer
AMA
GNCC

CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
Annapolis, Md
Budd's creek and seaford are track's
Bloody pond's, Riva, Travis pastrana's property and my cousin's property.
CRG

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
What happened to the eager mod who was working on the demographic list?;)

Fontana, California

Last edited:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
oklamama

home of stillwater motorcycle park, little sahara sand dunes and numerous good mx tracks.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Victorville (my kids prefer hick-torville), California, smack dab in the middle of the Mojave (high) Desert. Fire up the KTM right here in the driveway, and go!;)

Rogue

Dec 25, 2000
Northern edge of Los Angeles. Lots of dirt riding and hang gliding, however if you want to shoot you are pretty much out of luck.

OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM
Farmington NewMexico.

Land of.........uh.........er.......sand and uh........well more sand i guess, and.............oh heck just a lotta sand. :think :think

About 1/2 hour from the "four corners monument".
The only spot in the U.S. that you can be in four states at one time.

wow. :eek:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
freedom ridge, 8 acres of woods, borderd on the east side by the southfork river, actually its an edinburg ill post code, but i live on the east edge of sangchris state park, they got lots of sweet trails...for horses! rats. we do have a new public ohv riding area that just opend up 5 miles from my house, between kincaid and taylorville. god bless the peoples republic of illinois!

Jewell

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
What the heck

No I don't belong to anything like a 4700 ACRE RIDING AREA!

I do belong to a 470 unit apartment complex.
1 hour drive in any direction you can find some really, nice, riding......I, guess.

:eek: 4700 acres! I guess you got a brand new 300exc too. OHHHHHHH my bad your on an XR.:p

Are you new here? Oh wait it says under your name.:eek:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
From Omaha take the 80 W to the 15 S until you get to the 91 in California. I live right inthe middle between LA and San Diego. Let me know ifyou ever come out. You should try tomake our big organized ride throughh the spectacular Big Bear (see Big Bear July 14th) It'll be Awesome. It's about a 2 day drive from you. :cool:

CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
I think bloody pond's is in the thousand's of acre's but I can't say for sure that it is. Any one else ride at bloody pond's? well did any one ride at bloody pond's? how big do you think it is?
CRG

jadestrada

Aug 28, 2000
Pennsylvania

Hey! I live out here in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. I ride with a few buddies; we plan on heading out to some places in nearby states (New Jersey, New York, Maryland, and Deleware). Far away from you, but I thought I'd reply just to let you guys know! If you live in my area, contact me via email (jadestrada@jadesmail.com), and we'll ride together sometime!

--Jade Estrada Tenberg
http://1993kx80.boltpages.com/KX80/

rumblefish

Apr 21, 2000
I live in Osoyoos, British Columbia. Its the most southern part of the Okanagan Valley. Located right on the U.S. border of Oroville, Washington. Basically you can ride anywhere, and anything you want, we got it all. :)

tristan68

Mar 14, 2001
I live in Huntington Beach, California, no places to ride around where i live, unless i sneak on the beach which will never happen. So i go out to riverside county and ride at competition park, elsinore, glen helen, victorville, all with in
about an hour from my place.

Top Bottom