Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
After much thought I decided it was the right thing to do by becoming a "Support Team Member". Now that I'm on the "inside" and have looked around where's all the top secret stuff? I was sure I was going to find out why Kenny always die's in South Park. Why no one has seen Daryl Schultz since 1982, Why Suzuki doesn't dominate with Roger Decoster as team manager. That Rich has the triangulation and trajectory of JFK's assassination that proves there was a shooter behind the fence at the top of the grasses knoll. I also hoped to get Elvis's current address from Big Lou. Finally, I wondered if I would find out that the Support Team really loves MXA, but wouldn't allow this to get out for fear of anarchy by the common masses. :eek:

So when do I get to learn the secret hand shake? :aj:

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Welcome Sawblade son. The answer to all questions is at your fingertips. Remember, Wax on, Wax off, don't forget to breath!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The Heartland Spodes are real close to being entirely made up of Support Team members.:cool:

B

biglou

Originally posted by Sawblade
I also hoped to get Elvis's current address from Big Lou.

Sawblade: Elvis is alive and well and living in KC. He is visiting a local plastic surgeon and will soon reveal himself as his brother, Jesse Presley. This guy is as serious as a guy can be (The local doctor). He is on all the local shows and has a website: www.thetruthaboutelvisjesse.com Check it out.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Yeah I've heard fables about the motorhome and the private lear jet. Motorhomes make me sea sick, and I have the dubious un-pleasure of flying in company lear jets a few times a month. Can't say I care for either. The lear jets are small, cramped, and not must fun to be in. Thou they are faster then going commercial. :p

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Next time your in the lear with the prez don't forget to ask him about swifts and mine Walmart graphic.;)

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Originally posted by justql
Next time your in the lear with the prez don't forget to ask him about swifts and mine Walmart graphic.;)

I've never been on a trip with Mr Scott. Now that would BE a very uncomfortable trip! :scream: Yeah I maybe Wal-Mart through and through, but I'm not sure about that smiley face jumping around on a set of graphics.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I think you should invest in some custom graphics for your yamaha. Hey it'd look sweet and get you all sorts of brownie points.;) i have thought of doing one of my bikes in school colors with custom graphics.

Top Bottom